Beak clipping or beak cutter? How do you trim your bird’s beak?
Effortlessly trim using our BirdieePro™️ Beak Trimming Bit!
The avian vets have various dremels to help shape beaks back to normal. The vets often use magnification to correctly shape a beak, trim a beak and repair beaks. But going to the vet is expensive.
For overgrown bird beak that can affect your pet bird’s daily actions, here’s BirdieePro™️ Beak Trimming Bit to show you how to trim into a usable length that doesn’t limit a bird.
- Instantly trim beaks without pain!
- Comes in a set tool designed of bullet shape, good for use on rough surfaces including curved, flat and slotted surfaces and excellent for grinding and deburring
- Suits all standard precision rotary dremel tools
- Can be cleaned after extended use, durable tool for longer usage
- Flat head cylindrical, bullet tip type
- Bit combines bevel or flush trim in a single bit
Applicable to trims in pet birds including, parrots, cockatoos, budgerigars, cockatiel, chickens and many more.
Trim Bird Beak, Nails, or Claws Instantly!
It simply takes only a few minutes to trim an overgrown bird beak with this BirdieePro™️ Beak Trimming Bit. Purchase yours TODAY.
Material: 952 Alumina
Shank Size: 3 mm
Package Inclusion/s: 1 Set BirdieePro™️ Beak Trimming Bit
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!